Trip-Tots

I'm welcoming you to my world of Trip Tots! I am a loving, SAHM to my 3 year old and twin 15 month old daughters. ESTROGEN!

We are in the middle of night potty training our toddler (Lily), aiming at some sort of half *ssed preschool at home curriculum (in my FREE time... right!), beginning the weaning process for the littles (Estella and Adriana) from the bottle (very unsuccessfully), and all the trials in between of keeping the family functioning sanely - aka, sleeping well!

Trying to find more time to clean and cook, instead of feeling guilty that i'm finally home with my girls and wanting to eat, sleep, and breathe just them-- (okay so I've been home with them for 15 months, but my 3 year old- I can't get past how joyed I am to see her each day- I think 2 years of daycare scarred me- although we loved our daycare provider and she was a wonderful influence for my daughter, it wasn't ME who got to be with her each and everyday, for that- I'm scarred). On a good note, I am cleaning a tiny bit more! Meals are a struggle... the girls are out of the play pen and are under my feet in the kitchen and hands on the stove.... EEEK!

I truly feel I'm one of the luckiest mommas in the world and I hope you enjoy and want to share with me all that we are up to!